This arcade game for real money is, in our opinion, one of the best releases we've seen from the Playtech stable.
Bonus Bowling is interactive, has great playability, not to mention good odds to win, and while we don't think you'll feel like you're at the local alley, we do think you'll enjoy using it to increase your chip stack.
It's very easy to play, simply choose how much you want to bet on the predicted outcome of two rolls of your bowling ball, hit "Throw" button and you're off.
It's easy, and we don't know what it is, but this game does seem to like to payout. And, as you would expect, we always have some money on the strike!
The following options are available for your betting pleasure:
1. Zero to three pins knocked down
2. Four to six pins knocked down
3. Seven to nine pins flattened
4. Spare: A spare is called when all pins are downed, but it takes two balls
5. Strike: Strike means that all ten pins in the bowling alley are knocked down by the first ball.
Golden Frame: The bonus feature in this casino game occurs every now and again. We've read statements that one in every three games is a golden frame, but we can assure you this is not the case. Anyway, you can tell you're playing a golden frame because the scoreboard lights up to this effect. When playing these bonus games, your bets still count but you should be praying for a strike. If you get a strike on a golden frame, you will receive a massive 10x all your stakes on the screen.
We tend to place our stakes on some different options, and you'll see why by looking at the odds:
1. For 0-3 pins downed probability is 42.7% with 2.00 odds
2. For 4-6 pins downed probability is 28.0% with 3.00 odds
3. For 7-9 pins downed probability is 17.0% with 5.00 odds
4. For "Spare" probability is 8.6% with 10.00 odds
3. For "Strike" probability is 3.40% with 25.00 odds.
Our critiques on this game are few and far between, but we would have loved to have been able to aim and choose our own ball. Also, it would be great to hear the crowd roar when you get a strike. But, the gameplay is not what it's all about, and as we've said, this arcade game seems to have a decent payout for us.